Website Sutton Village Care Home
Sutton Village Residential Home is committed to delivering the finest person centered care in East Yorkshire.
As a Day Care Assistant, you will be a part of a committed team truly making a difference to people’s lives. You will have prospects to train and develop yourself, and progress within the care industry attaining nationally recognised qualifications. You will be able to build bonds and relationships with our residents and their families to reaffirm and appreciate the family feel of our home.
- To be of a genuine caring nature
- To be reliable
- To be flexible across 7 days
- Care Certificate – Desirable
- NVQ2 Diploma in Health & Social Care – Desirable
- Safeguarding, Moving & Handling, Dementia Awareness – Desirable
Part-time hours: 24-36 per week
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.