Website The HICA Group
**HICA have been awarded a new contract with Hull City Council in West Hull areas including Derringham, Boothferry, Pickering, Newington & Gypsyville, St Andrews & Docklands**
We are recruiting individuals who are naturally caring, who want to make a difference and are looking for a rewarding career.
- Competitive rate of pay £11 – £11.30 per hour plus mileage allowance for drivers!
- Travel time paid between calls paid at your normal hourly rate!
- Transport is not an issue! We have walking, cycling and driving rounds available
- Flexible shifts available from 7am through to 10pm 7 days per week
- Part time and Full Time contracts available
We are holding interviews daily therefore you will be contacted shortly after you apply to discuss your application. Alternatively contact Lucy on 07936 933284 to find out more.
Our carers love what they do, its not just about providing practical support…it is about emotional support and companionship too. Some of our clients may not have any family and knowing they will have a friendly member of our team to see and talk too every day is extremely important.
Our main aim at HICA is to help our clients maintain their independence at home by supporting with a variety of tasks including:
- Personal care and medication administration
- Grocery shopping
- Helping to get dressed
- Domestic chores
- Making someone a cup of tea, preparing a meal or having a chat because you might be the only person they see that day.
- Accompanying to appointments
- Helping with mobility such as with the stairs or getting into bed
Rewards & Benefits:
- Fully comprehensive induction and development support from our in-house training team including E-Learning and shadowing shifts
- Savings on your shopping – up to 8% in some retailers
- Refer a friend bonuses up to £200
- The HICA lottery – prizes up to £2000+
- Cycle to work scheme
- Techsave loans – borrow money to buy technology based gifts and repay through your wages over 12 months
- Prizes from fun competitions such as our Hall of Horrors guess the manager, our bonfire bonanza voucher giveaway and our 12 days to Xmas prize extravaganza
Successful candidates will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and be able to provide evidence of their Covid-19 vaccinations.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.