Website Hales Home Care
Due to continued growth, Hales has an exciting vacancy for a Home Care Quality Assurance Officer in Hull.
You will work within the operational team to ensure that care and support is being delivered to an exceptionally high standard, across the locality that the branch operates in.
You will work closely with the Registered Manager in preparing detailed care assessments and daily routines, auditing the branch against the fundamental standards within the Health & Social Care Act 2014, along with supporting the office and care teams in achieving the requirements within contractual frameworks and that of Hales Group’s own policies.
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in a care setting, ideally hold Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or similar, a Care Certificate, have good verbal and written communication skills, competent IT use and hold a valid driving licence.
- Assessing the care and support needs of new service users and creating person centred information to support care delivery
- Reviewing the care and support needs of existing service users
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records on our digital care management systems
- Creating detailed daily routines and risk assessment to support care workers in their duties
- Supporting the families of service users and acting as a conduit for information and guidance
- Supporting the investigation of care concerns when necessary and completing reports and notifications as required
- Ensuring the implementation and delivery of the Quality Assurance framework through an agreed programme of audit activity
- Undertaking audits as directed by the Registered Manager utilising the approved auditing tools
- Analysing audit data and prepare written reports on the audit findings when required
- Identifying hotspots within your locality and carry out planned & responsive spot checks on staff in the community as the business dictates, which may on occasion be outside of normal office 9-5 office hours
- Working with individual staff members in addressing any development needs in working practices through a supportive and mentoring approach
- The role of Quality Assurance Officer will also involve delivering care to our service users as well as potentially supporting on-call duties as and when required.
Our Benefits include holidays of up to 31 days per year, performance related bonus, pension & life insurance, access to a whole host of discounts and benefits including car lease schemes and a fantastic career development opportunity.
If you are looking to progress to the next step in your Care career and a secure place to work, we would love to hear from you!
Due to the high level of response we receive, if you have not heard within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and strive to recruit a diverse workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.